- The top three winners of the School Level Olympiad in each subject, class and school will be eligible to participate in the National Level Olympiads.
- The Olympiads will be conducted through an online test. This will be accessible to all the participating schools on the date and time stipulated by the Registered Office.
- All the questions will be of Multiple Choice (MCQ’s).
- There will be 35 MCQ’s for class 3rd to 5th and 50 MCQ’s for classes 6th to 8th in all the subjects.
- The total duration of the test is 1 hour.
- The difficulty level of the questions at this level will be higher.
- There will be No Negative Marking.
MODE OF PAYMENT
- The payment will be done via online transaction. The payment gateway will appear after saving and submitting the form completely.
AWARDS & PRIZES
- The top three rank holders for each subject and class will be awarded amongst all the participants of AHPS branches across India.
- The award will be given as follows—
1.First Position — Gold Medal + Certificate of Excellence + 20g Silver Coin
- 2.Second Position — Silver Medal + Certificate of Excellence + 10g Silver Coin
- 3.Third Position — Bronze Medal + Certificate of Excellence + 5g silver coin
- If the first three winners will score above 90%, then they will be awarded at Inter AHPS Mega competition 2018. They will also get a chance to have a picture clicked with our Chief Guest.
- The participants need to score at least 50% of the total marks allotted to each subject in order to qualify in the Olympiads.
- If the students score less than 50% marks, they will not be considered to be in the winning category.